Dir. Eugenio Mira
- It’s Speed with a Piano. Do with that information what you will. In fact, that elevator pitch description may be so apt that I can’t think of too much more to say.
- This is the silly if you think about it too much, tense, thriller that “they” don’t make anymore.
- The score is impressive given that they crafted a complicated orchestral piano work solely for this movie. Not every thriller can say that.
- The near-real-time orchestration of the action is impressive. But this feels like a great premise, or idea for an exercise, that they couldn’t figure out how to resolve.
- Elijah Wood has made a nice little career in little genre movies and has given some pretty good performances in them.